Tuyển dụng 2860 |Ngày đăng: 28/01/2022 |Ngày hết hạn: 28/02/2022 |Mức lương: Thỏa thuận theo năng lực |Phòng ban: Công nghệ |Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội |Cấp bậc: Junior/ Middle/ Senior |Hình thức: Chính thức |Kinh nghiệm: Từ 1 năm trở lênỨng tuyển
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java/Spring code. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Implement and deploy API solutions while demonstrating expertise in a number of areas including API design and development, Public and Private API design and development, highly scalable distributed systems.
- This requires a high degree of interaction with business and operations units to understand the functional needs of the system users as well as the various technology teams, both within and outside of a financial firm.
- 1-5 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing and testing of software systems in Java 8+, J2EE and Internet technologies.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DAO,…
- Experience in core multithreading, collections, IO, networking, JSP/Servlets and JDBC.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC/Data, Spring Security.
- Experience in configuring and deploying applications on Tomcat 7.0+ server.
- Good experience with RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL) and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate).
- Knowledge of XML Suite of Technologies XML (XSL) and REST/JSON.
- Hands on experience with build and deployment tools including Maven, logging and debugging using Log4j, unit and integration testing using JUnit.
- Knowledge on Application Development using Software Development Life Cycle SDLC using various methodologies like Agile/Scrum.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-starter.
- VCCI Tower, 9 Dao Duy Anh Street, Dong Da, Ha Noi
- Working in the environment with talented young engineers with experience in developing financial and securities products
- To be consulted and shared about the roadmap for capacity development and work at the company
- Competitive income (including 13 months salary + holiday bonus, Tet + job efficiency, annual business bonus);
- Receiving 100% of the salary probation if the job is passed in the first 2 months
- Consider annual income changes
- Equipped with high-profile computers for work
- Working in Grade A office area
- Free use of diverse technology books available in the work area
- Microwave ovens, refrigerators, coffee machines are always ready for all needs
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance under labor law
- Annual health check-up at prestigious hospital
- Dynamic working environment, companion development
- Always appreciate personal intelligence, collective, creative ideas to develop the team and company
- Developing community cultural programs, courses, sharing and spreading knowledge
- Teambuilding, Dclub, Volunteering
- Send CV information to email@example.com with the title: Backend Dev_Name or contact via Skype: phamminhtam.hr to find out more about the vacancy.