Navigating Vietnam 2H19 – A rosier outlook
Strategy Note 05/07/2019 181
- Vietnam’s economy enjoyed a favorable growth in 1H2019.
- Though the best is yet to come, the worst seems to be over.
- Overall, we expect a rosier outlook with the VNINDEX touching 1,020 points towards end-2019.
- Consumer and retail are still the places to be.
- There is growing awareness that Industrial parks, Logistics and Textiles are the biggest beneficiaries from the manufacturing capital outflow away from China.
- We are generally neutral on banking sector in 2H2019.
- Both Aviation and Power still appear appealing.
Please follow this link for the full report